Friday, April 10, 2015

A Change

Okay so I've actually been thinking about this for awhile now but it's time to change the blog name. As we drift from one season to another in this life I find that changes like this can be helpful. Helpful in the sense that I find it to be a place I want to be and desire to write on. I just don't feel like this blog title really fits anymore, even if I do wonder when the heck daddy is going to get home after a long day lol.

I originally had the whole name thought up by another person, for starts. I didn't come up with my blog name. Another thing is the number 2 in my URL. My original blog is private and I created this second one to be the public one, hence the numero dos. And I'm just not a fan of how long it is nor am I a fan of the number.

I'm not changing it just yet (still brainstorming) but when I do you won't be able to view this blog without the new URL. If you "follow" via GoogleFriendConnect then you should still be able to find the blog from your reading list on your dashboard even if it changes... I THINK.

++++++++++++

PS I just updated the blog background. I wanted something bright but simple. CBotB always seems to deliver. However I am having some spacing issues (I don't like how the blog posts scrunch right up to the sidebars and I don't like how far away the date is from the post title). Any tech savvy people out there that can help? It doesn't give me the option to adjust widths with this template in the template designer. I have to do something to the HTML code but I don't want to fiddle with it unless I know what exactly to fiddle with. Help is appreciated!

2 comments:

Vixbil said...

I like the new blog background but know what you mean about the spacing, it's odd! Still love catching up with you this way though xx

Elizabeth McKinney said...

I'm confused, I thought Google Friend Connect was gone. Replaced by Google +. I am clueless about those kinds of things, so maybe I'm completely wrong. I do want to follow you to the new page though! Can't wait to see how your house reno goes and find out whether the new baby is a boy or a girl :)