Saturday, November 8, 2014

Good grief!

My husband left a comment on my last post: "When are you going to post again?!"

Uh now, duh! Cool your jets, Danny-boy.

So my youngest little man is 17-months-old and his "two" is already showing. He knows what he wants and what he doesn't want, for sure. He has been known to throw himself on the floor and put his head in his hands and cry.

But he also laughs and laughs. He'll throw his head back and laugh, then put his hand over his mouth while laughing (so cute!). His newest thing is raising his eyebrow at us with the most serious face, as if to say, "Are you kidding me?"

He was looking out the window when I said his name and caught him off guard, ha! But he's so adorable. (Ignore the trash bag outside; it's actually a bag for the thrift store that I set outside so kids would stop getting into it!)


His haircut is making him look like such a big boy! He's got the reddest eyelashes and eyebrows.


I got this picture of Judah-boy today. He and I went outside for a little bit and I managed to get one good shot of him (the rest were blurry because he won't stay still). The things this boy says! He just turned three and he's pushing every button he can push one moment... and then melting my momma heart with his sweetness the next moment!


Judah likes to put his forehead against mine and talk to me eye-to-eye. I call him "my boy" and so he started calling ME his boy lol!

Getting pictures of all five kiddos isn't always easy. I was doing selfies with one child and then they all slowly made their way to me and I managed to get us all in a shot! On my PHONE! Technology, let me tell ya...


My oldest needs to stop looking so grown up all the friggin' time.


Another walk and had the kids pose before the setting sun...


Here's our pumpkin from a few weeks ago! It's probably the best pumpkin we've ever cut into. The seeds were really beautiful and delicious. We named our pumpkin "Happy"! He doesn't look so happy anymore... he's pretty rotten. :-D


2 comments:

Real D Hop said...

Awww my beautiful family!

Susan Sene said...

I LOVE all the pictures!!! :) I just can't believe how big Silas is....he does look so much more grown up with his hair cut! And seriously, the picture you got with everybody looking is a miracle. :)