Thursday, January 16, 2014

Zzzzzzzzz

There are a lot of pictures like this on my phone and apparently my daughter's camera. They love taking pictures of me when I pass out from exhaustion! This happened to be New Year's Eve. Daniel and the girls watched Star Wars while the boys and I slept. I didn't intend to fall asleep but I was so very tired. I woke up about 40 minutes before midnight and we all whispered "Happy New Year" since the baby was still asleep in my arms, tee hee!



The reason for my exhaustion was working around the clock on Christmas orders. I'm the owner and artist at Joy Belle. I made hundreds of pretties for customers in just a few weeks time, sometimes staying up until 6am, going to bed for a couple hours and getting up at 8am to start my day with five kids. Needless to say I had a *lot* of sleep to catch up on. I'm finally caught up on sleep as of this week. I haven't had to fall asleep before the kids go to bed. (This is expected and only happens during the Christmas shopping season.)

Made by Moi

And here's my favorite pic from Christmas Day. It's hard to coordinate taking photos with juggling an infant so I didn't get many pictures at all. But I just love this picture of Judah.


No comments: