Saturday, August 24, 2013

Babies, babies everywhere!

If you're anything like me then you can't get enough of birth stories, bellies and babies! So many of my fellow blogging mommas that I stalk, errrrr, follow... have just had their bundles of joy! Maybe you'll find a new blog to follow as well. Head on over and congratulate...

Susan on the birth of cutie-pie Logann!

Mandie on the birth of handsome Zane!

Natalie on the birth of precious Elise!

Aaryn on the birth of miraculous Hannah!


These mommas had their babies several months ago but still such wonderful bloggers so I can't NOT include them. Check out...

Andrea's birth story of sweet Aleesia!

Tiffany's birth story of amazing Miles!

Kelle's birth story of cutie Dash!

Holly's birth story of her fifth baby girl Miss Emily!

Nicole's encouraging words, her most recent baby born in April!


And another blogger I follow is going to be having her twin boys soon. Go say some encouraging words to:

Erin at Hoping For Our Own Peanut!


Did I miss anyone? Did you have a baby in the last couple of months too? Or are you close to the big day? Any new pregnancies out there (I haven't heard of any?!)? Let me know and I'll add your blog to the list above!

3 comments:

Aaryn Rubin said...

Thank you! Maybe one day soon I'll get around to actually posting a birth story :)

Susan Sene said...

Yay!! Thanks for posting! I was stalking mandy too since we had the same edd and were both overdue. :) I love reading birth stories too!!

Becky said...

I've been MIA from the blogging worth lately but we're having #3 soon. Ekkk. Can't believe it still! :)