Monday, January 21, 2013

16-mo Judah

It's been awhile since updating about the kiddos. Most of my pictures are on my phone but I found these two of Judah from December! Look at how big he's getting. He's 16-months this week.


He walks, he climbs, he jumps off things, he crashes into things and gets bumps on his noggin' from his crazy boy behavior (that I did not experience with my daughters, eek!). When I tell him "No" he narrows his eyes at me or screeches. He's definitely a TODDLER and he's definitely a BOY, ha ha.


Don't get me wrong, it's not all bad. I laugh at about 98% of his antics (even when trying to discipline - oh my can we tell he's the baby?!). When he laughs he moves his jaw up and down like a crazy marionette puppet! Sometimes he laughs when we're laughing and it is the fakest laugh that actually sounds like, "Ha ha ha ha ha" (phonetically) while working that jaw up and down. Hysterical!

He also, apparently, loves to sit on his 3-year-old sister while reading my book "The Princess" by Lori Wick (nice one, Judah!). Note that he's pretty much almost as big as her in that photo above. He definitely feels like he weighs more than her. She's like a delicate little bird and he's like lifting a Collie (solid!).

No comments: