Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Judah is 6 Months

Life is but a vapor, isn't it?! Judah turned 6-months-old on Sunday (and Abigail turned 5-years-old on Saturday). We're still breastfeeding and bedsharing and cloth diapering. Just tonight Daniel went to get lumber and items to build me a clothesline for our backyard! I'm so flipping excited. Amazing what excites us as we age. A clothesline?! I must get pictures of my cloth diapers drying in the sunshine!

Let the boy try some banana and he loved it! It's so soft I didn't worry about pureeing it. He just liked suckling on it. If I took it away he'd about lunge out of my arms for it!

 St. Paddy's Day 2012

My Lucky Charm on St. Paddy's Day!

6-months-old! Finally able to enjoy the outdoors without a coat or jacket!

Scooting all over the house and if you can tell by this pic - he's moving backward!

He's a thumb and finger sucker! 

Enjoying the beautiful weather in his rockin' cloth diapers and Hazelwood necklace. 

 I love profile shots! He was watching our crazy dog running around. 

And a sleeping shot! Babies are too sweet when snoozing.

So a ton has been going on in our neck of the woods and I'm dreadfully behind on blogging. Don't give up hope on me yet, friends! I'm still here and reading other blogs and trying to get back into the swing of it. Miss blogging dearly and I've found many new ones that I am so blessed by. 

I cannot believe half a year has already gone by since Judah joined us! He's getting up on his knees and rocking. He can kind of sit by himself (still falls over after awhile). He really wants our food. He can roll over and scoot himself backward throughout the house. He loves noisy, bright toys and objects. Daddy's XBOX controller thrills him, especially when the light on it is lit.

1 comment:

The Mommy said...

He is so big and absolutely adorable! I just want to squeeze him!!