Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On My Mind; A To Do List

Okay I feel like I have a lot to do. I still have 20 weeks to finish preparing and am not in a huge rush at the moment. But I need to get my To Do's down and sort through my jumbled thoughts.

For Elaina and Abigail:
-Finish painting Abigail's dresser drawers and desk
-Finish painting the trim in both girls' new rooms
-Hang wall decor
-Order replacement windows
-Move the rest of furniture to 3rd story rooms
-Paint Elaina's dresser knobs pink

For Zoë:
-Move her things into the big girls' old room when they're out
-Move her to a Big Girl bed
-Mud holes in the walls, sand, touch-up and hang her decor

For Baby:
-With Zoë out of nursery begin painting nursery (WHAT COLOR?!)
-Purchase glider (it's my 'guilty want' this pregnancy!)
-Schedule 3D sonogram for mid-to-late July if we have moolah
-Install infant seat (early Sept)
-Pack bag (early Sept)
-Get bassinet and other gadgets put together


I'm sure there's more but those are the main things on my mind right now.

3 comments:

The Mommy said...

Someone's going to be busy! Don't over do it!

Its me.. Amy said...

Oh dear. Your to do list is as scary as mine! The problem is, I add new things on as fast as I scratch the new things off!

Good luck!

*~Chelsea~* said...

How exciting!!! And you know how to do lots of cool things when it comes to your home and crafts. I don't know the first thing about sanding. :-/ September will be here before you know it and you'll be packing that bag! :)