Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sick

So I've been sick all day. Now that evening is upon me I cannot sleep and am feeling better. Had horrible stomach pains and just felt ill and "off". My first midwife appointment at the birth center is tomorrow (Wed)! I'm so excited. We should get our sonogram date (could be this week, could be next), make sure all is well with little Gummy Bear and find out if they're a boy or girl (please oh please cooperate, Baby)!

I think I willed myself to feel better because I'm not missing my appointment!

I'm getting anxious to see baby, too. I have to remind myself it's still early to feel consistent flutters and movements. Things have been very quiet in there for several days and with an upset tummy it's been hard to distinguish bowel rumblings from baby flutters. The Internet is a blessing... and a curse. I know too many sad stories to not think the worst of the worst. Praying that all is well and baby is doing great!

Well I'm off to bed. I better get SOME sleep (even though I've been laying down all day). This is like Christmas Eve, sheesh!

Oh but before I go some pictures from our Easter (we do baskets on Saturday since Sunday is too busy):

Ahhh...... waiting for eggs to dye...

We dare all done dying eggs! Zoë went on to smash a few, LOL!

At Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpas' house on Sunday.

Saturday morning Easter basket treats! I think Zoë likes it. The big girls got the movie Tangled.

Resurrection Sunday - we always arrive an hour or more before service since Daddy works at church so that is why the seats behind them are all empty, ha ha! 

I have more pictures of the girls, especially the big girls who would actually pose for me, but they're taking too long to upload. I bid you adieu and sweet dreams!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hope you had a great appointment today! :)

Love the easter pics!

The Mommy said...

How did all three of your girls get SO big!!! They all looked beautiful on Easter Sunday.
Hope your midwife appointment goes well. Can't wait to hear all of the details.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I hope youre tummy is feeling better today and your appt goes well!!

The girls look beautiful in their dresses!

*~Chelsea~* said...

Glad you're feeling better! Can't wait to know the baby's gender! :-) The girls look SO cute!

Kristen said...

I hope you are feeling better! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl!