Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gender Scan

Daniel and I might keep our upcoming sonogram date a secret. We don't actually have a date for it yet but when we know we may keep it hush-hush from everyone so that we can just jump out and surprise y'all when we want. So I'm 17-weeks which means it is coming up soon! I'm super excited. I think we're having a boy but I keep envisioning the sonogram showing us girly parts because that's all I have known so we'll see!

Put up a poll on the sidebar - what do you think we're having?

Here are some things about my pregnancy:

-My belly looks more like a basketball than a watermelon
-I did have a few breakouts, not very good complexion many days (did not have this with my girls; had a prettier complexion with them for the most part)
-Not craving chocolate like I did with my girls
-Loving ice cream (usually don't really care for it)
-I could eat chicken all the livelong day and I'm not usually carnivorous
-More nauseous this time than other pregnancies (started earlier and is lasting longer)
-Breasts more tender this time than other pregnancies

UPDATED TO ADD:
-Daniel has two brothers and one sister. I have three brothers and one sister. So boys are dominant.

I can't think of anything else but feel free to ask specific questions if you're still unsure of how you want to vote!!!

6 comments:

Olive Oil said...

How many children do your hubby's parents have and what genders? I am basing my guess on the odds and family history :)

The Mommy said...

I think it would be fun if it's a boy! Can't wait!!

*~Chelsea~* said...

I vote boy! Are people more likely to get breakouts with boys? So excited for you guys!!!! Yaye for a new little one!

Twinside Out said...

I voted boy!!

Photogrl said...

I'm going to vote boy...

Can't remember if I've said Congratulations to you, yet...blaming it on the lack of sleep! I'm so excited for you! I don't get to comment as much as I would like, the twins are keeping me busy, but I'm still reading!

Karri said...

It's a boy kind of year - so my vote is for BOY!

~Karri