Thursday, April 21, 2011

Christian Childbirth Blogs (Edited)

I just came across two Christian blogs on childbirth and wanted to share since many of you are pregnant and/or trying and/or a Believer. Since it is harder to find more Scripture-based information on childbirth and solace from that I wanted to share these two blogs with you:

Made to Birth

Scriptures for Childbirth


I deleted everything I wrote earlier because it just was NOT sufficient or as well said as this post here at The Doula House titled If We Don't Tell Them About Natural Childbirth Then They'll Never Know which she actually got from naturalchildbirth.org by April. Oh my goodness! LOVE IT! Probably one of the best articles I've read on natural childbirth. We're not in it for a gold star or to rub anyone's face in our accomplishments. We promote natural birth because we care and love women and their babies!!!

2 comments:

Shanon Pruden said...

Amen to that!!! :)

Julie Danielle said...

Thanks so much, going to check these out!