Monday, March 14, 2011

My ABC's!

I stole this from Jennifer over at MomSpotted! 

A. Age:  Just turned 26
B. Bed size:  Queen
C. Chore you dislike:  Dishes! We don't have a dishwasher but are planning renovations to include one!!!
D. Dogs:   We adopted Sam, our German Shepherd/Shar-Pei mix from a shelter. She's a girl. I don't like her name but we wanted her to keep her name since she's 5 years old and that's what she knows.
E. Essential start to your day:   Food! I get shaky and feel ill if I don't get something in me. Usually just plain cereal. When I worked at a nursing home I'd always have bacon and eggs (droooooool) but not at home.
F. Favorite color:   Purple, deep jewel-toned purple NOT lavender
G. Gold or silver:   Silver for jewelry, gold for home decor
H. Height:   5′ 3″
I. Instruments you play(ed):   I don't play. I'm instrumentally challenged. ;-)
J. Job title:   Homemaker and self-employed jeweler
K. Kids:   Elaina (5), Abigail (4 in a couple weeks!), Zoë (16-mo) and baby in utero
L. Live:   In the USA
M. Mom’s name:   Rebecca though she went by Becky
N. Nicknames:  Joy to the World, Joy Belle, Goose, Nae Nae (middle name is Renee), Munchkin, Midget, Runt (see a pattern? I'm the shortest one in my fam!), and MANY more
O. Overnight hospital stays:   My births
P. Pet peeves:  Bad drivers, repeating myself (stole that one from Jen and it is SO true)
Q. Quote from a movie:   "I love, I love, I love you..." -Mr. Darcy (okay maybe not a FAVE but I can't think of anything else)
S. Siblings:   Three bros and one sister
T. Time you wake up:  Most days between 7:30-8. 
U. Underwear:   Granny panties; sorry but they're comfortable and I'm all about comfort! I don't like underwear up my rear end all day.
V. Vegetables you don’t like:  Raw bell peppers; I like most veggies
W. What makes you run late:   My KIDS!!! Surprise!
X. X-rays you’ve had:   My teeth, my hand a couple times (slammed in van door once and slit my thumb clean open back in 2006).
Y. Yummy food you make:  My homemade tuna casserole is a yummy one, my sister's recipe for onion-topped chicken is absolutely sinful, any baked treats (I've been called a "Bakeress" many times by friends), spinach-artichoke dip, my homemade potato soup is DELICIOUS
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  Elephants!!!

Feel free to steal and let me know you did it so I can read yours! I usually don't post things like this but I feel like doing surveys. Sometimes you just like to gab about yourself, ya know?!

5 comments:

The Mommy said...

Love this! It's nice to learn more about you.
I think you should share the onion-topped chicken recipe...I LOVE onions!

blueviolet said...

You're a bakeress? You're so lucky. I'm lousy in the kitchen! I'm a shorty too. I'm 5'2", and I LOVE silver jewelry!

Twinside Out said...

What fun!!

Although now I'm craving spinach dip and I think I'm going to go pop in Pride and Prejudice...love that movie!

Kristin said...

That was fun to read! I might have to do that one on my blog! LOL about the granny panties....I can so relate. Ha!

Kristen said...

Totally cracking up about your granny panties comment! I'm with ya sister! ;-)