Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cravings

Countdown to the sonogram is now t-minus 5 days! Daniel didn't realize until yesterday that the sonogram was just this next week and he got super excited. I, on the other hand, am nervous. I'm keeping busy to keep my mind off of it but I know Sunday night I won't get any sleep. Good thing our sonogram is first thing in the morning so I won't have all day to fret and wait!

Okay so I couldn't remember feeling this ill this soon. And then I remembered back to when I was pregnant with Elaina and how there were times I couldn't eat anything because I thought I'd throw up. Amazing what you forget and what you remember. But yeah I guess I was pretty ill early on with Elaina.

I can't really decide what I'm craving. I'll want something so bad and then when I get it... it ends up being just okay and I don't want it anymore. Deli sandwiches are a staple (I get mine toasted) loaded with Italian meats and cheese and jalapenos and all sorts of veggies. I really like creamed corn and potato anything. Sweets are making me feel a little ill this time around.

So thus concludes my totally boring post on absolutely nothing in particular, ha ha!

2 comments:

The Mommy said...

I'll be praying for you as you anxiously await your sonogram.

Kaysha said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Are you taking the girls with you to the sonogram?