Thursday, January 27, 2011

Score!!!

Tonight I was really craving some Japanese Pan Noodles from Noodles and Company: caramelized udon noodles in a sweet soy sauce with broccoli, carrots and shiitake mushrooms. Asian sprouts, black sesame and cilantro garnish. Made-to-order just the way you like it and a healthy 350 calories for a small bowl that truly fills you up (and I think it costs under $5).


I got on their website just to stare at a picture of it. I know, I'm weird! Anyway I randomly started clicking on their web links and stumbled upon "Locations". Of course the first thing you want to do there is to type in your zip and find the one closest to you, the one that you visit, just to feel all prideful and gleeful that there's one nearby.

But ours didn't come up. Perplexed I sent them an email saying there was a new Noodles and Company location near me that wasn't yet put up on the site and I wanted people in my area to know that there was one there. They'd be searching and not even know! They might drive 30 minutes out of their way when they could get to one just 10 minutes down the road.

Several minutes after I sent my little blurp I received an email and it said they were treating my family and me to a complimentary lunch as a thanks for pointing out the website error!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Japanese Pan Noodles here I come!!!

5 comments:

Vixbil said...

Fantastic, have a great, free meal
xx
BTW the noodles look fab
xx

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is awesome! Beth Moore would call that a Godstop. ;) I've never been, but would like to try them sometime. I had no idea they were so good. Maybe when we both have $ we could do a girls night there??

Twinside Out said...

Wow, that's great! What a nice surprise!!

The Mommy said...

YUMMY!! Sounds great! And who doesn't love free stuff!?

Kaysha said...

Awesome! Although reading your post made me hungry...