Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coming in September!

It was any other winter day in January. I ran some errands with the kids, got everyone home and fed, then put the kids to bed a little later. Daniel and I snuggled on the couch watching Stargate Universe on Netflix with only a strand of Christmas lights gently lighting the cavern of a room.

One episode ended and I decided it was time for a potty break. I ran upstairs, hesitating, thinking. Should I test? Should I wait? I had bought a 3-pack of First Response, the best pregnancy tests, from the store earlier. Even then I debated whether or not to buy them. I thought for certain I'd be tossing away those precious dollars with negative tests staring back at me and Aunt Flo following not long after.

Eh, what's the harm? It's a 3-pack. I can use one and save the rest for another cycle. Even though my period wasn't due for two more days I felt I'd get an accurate result.




Estimated date of arrival- September 23, 2011!

13 comments:

Nlvaden said...

congrats!

Amber @ Striving For 31 said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Sarah said...

Awww Congratulations!!!! My son was born the same day as Zoe and we just found out we are expecting another too, I am due about a week and a half after you. Maybe we can shoot for having them the same day again :-)

Best wishes for a healthy eight months :-)

Becky said...

Congrats!!

The Mommy said...

SO happy for you!! Glad to see that someone else thinks about the cost before using a test too!
I can't wait to follow along. I'll be praying for you!!

Kahla said...

Congratulations!

Alyssa said...

WOW! Congrats :)

Kaysha said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for your family!

Twinside Out said...

CONGRATS!! That is so exciting. Praying for a great pregnancy and healthy, happy baby. Maybe the girls will get a little brother!

PS I am bummed that SGU is being cancelled...I feel like we're all going to be left hanging.

Leah said...

Congrats! Such wonderful news! :)

Susan Sene said...

Woo hoo! I was waiting for an official announcement. :) Congrats! How very exciting! Ri's birthday is Sept 25th so this baby may share that with her - how fun!

Becky said...

Congratulations to you and your hubby! How exciting!

Vixbil said...

Yippee, congratulations
xx