Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moderation

I've enabled the captcha when leaving comments. If you see a strange comment with something clickable on it do NOT click on it. They are spammers. I'm trying to find them all and delete them but just a word of caution.

So hi! How are you? I'm pretty good!

We've been working on demolishing our downstairs bathroom and remodeling the kitchen. When I say remodel I actually mean FINISHING the kitchen. There's nothing to really move or change. I painted the cabinets black and the walls are green with plum accents. It is coming together nicely. We're going to put down some vinyl that looks like granite.

I will post pictures soon of the before, during and after!

All of this is hopes of someday moving soon! I'm ready to move on I think. More on that later, though. We're off to Home Depot!!!

5 comments:

The Mommy said...

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering what you were up to! Now, I know.

Becky said...

Pictures...PICTURES! Can't wait to see what you've done with the kitchen.

Zoe is crawling already? And 8 months old?? How is this possible?

She's adorable, btw.

Photogrl said...

Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen!

The Lynchs said...

Ooooh - I love remodeling! I'm in the process of gathering ideas for a guest room upstairs that I want to do! We've never used it for anything other than storage, but I've decided that it might be nice to have a guest every now and then - haha!

Can't wait to see pics!

trooppetrie said...

I can not wait to see pictures. i love the name of your blog