Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Blog Swap!

My wonderful package from my swap partner over at Live, Love, Laugh with the Pondering Princess arrived super early! I was excited to open up and find a bunch of wrapped goodness:


Oh my goodness so she sent me...

-A book of spring poems!
-Lollipops that the kids immediately hovered over and snatched the moment I took the picture (not kidding- if I could span the picture you would see them to the right, their eyes glued on them)
-Really neat metal cookie cutters in the shape of a flower and butterfly. We're going to make cookies with them or I might use them to make their PB&J sandwiches more fun! I LOVE cookie cutters!
-Tulip soap that smells great!
-A really neat Butterfly Garden kit (grows flowers that attract butterflies). We did this one the same day the package arrived and we're waiting for the seeds to sprout!
-Pomegranate body lotion that I have yet to try but it smells DIVINE. I love good smelly things.
-Cherry lipgloss that I LOVE and have been fighting to keep my kids out of
-Candle; my favorite part of my box and it smells absolutely heavenly! Yum, yum!


Thank you so much partner! I hope you enjoy everything I sent you, too!!! I absolutely love mine!

If you want to check out what I got Pamela click HERE!
And if you want to see what others got check it out HERE!

17 comments:

Pam Ponder said...

I am so glad you liked everything, this was so much fun!!!

Kimberly said...

just checking in to see what you got! You got some great stuff too! I had so much fun doing this!

shortmama said...

I think that tulip soap is the cutest thing ever! I may be biased though since tulips are my fave flower!

Mamarazzi said...

GREAT package!

Jaclynn_kyuss said...

mmm those banana pops are soooo good!

Kerianne said...

Mmmm. Pomegranate lotion sounds divine! And every gal loves a candle! Great package! Love the swaps!

The Lynchs said...

What an awesome package!!!

varunner said...

What fun stuff! I love cookie cutters. We use them all the time for all kinds of projects :-)

handbags*n*pigtails said...

This swap was wonderful and so much fun!
Sarah

April E. :) said...

I have that same candle...it's delightful!! The SWAP has been fun!

Cara Smith said...

The butterfly garden kit sounds like a lot of fun!

Symply Me said...

I never knew there were specific flowers that attracted butterflies! I guess you learn something new every day! Just dropped in to see what you got, and admire your springy goodness!

MiMi said...

Great stuff!

Krissy said...

Found you from UPB10 and I love your blog! Following you now! I hope you stop by and follow us as well! Have a great week!

http://theartsymom.tk

Evelyn Perkins said...

Great stuff! I had to laugh about your kids drooling over your goodies...Mine were too. I could barely get the box open without little hands "helping". Yea for swaps!

Becky said...

Fun stuff! The butterfly cookie cutter would make gorgeous cookies!

Just got caught up on blogs...and was loving all the pics. The girlies are so cute and growing up way too fast! So glad that the potty training is coming along well though.

Kellie said...

Look at all the sweet treats, YUMMY!!! I enjoyed every minute of this swap. Hope u did to.