Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sitting Pretty!

Zoë was sitting by herself a lot today!

Mommy standing ready to catch her if she should fall! Don't want her banging her head on hardwood.

So excited! All by herself!

This is just the sweetest picture!

Abigail was brushing her teeth but finally joined us for a group picture!

This was Spirit Week at school so Elaina wore pajamas to school today. I put her hair in those pigtails, too. Can't have pajama day without some pigtails!

So I cannot believe it is already May on Saturday. It's already been almost half a year in 2010! I feel like it has warped by. I hope the laze of summer slows things down a bit.

Daniel's youngest brother is getting married at the end of May. So we have a bachelorette party and bridal party all in one week. I really want to find a pretty dress to wear to the wedding. I have no nice clothes at all. I'm starting to shrink (yay!) and really needing to find new clothes. I'll probably just wear a black top with jeans to the bachelorette party.

I've been holding off on buying clothes because I want to lose weight and of course it isn't coming off very fast. But I'll be honest when I say I haven't been trying that hard. I need to find time in my day. The problem is finding enough time to workout AND take a shower. People are crazy if they think stay-at-home-moms have all the time in the world to do whatever they want. I can't seem to manage my time very well at all these days.

And I will end by saying that I now weigh 173 lbs! I weighed 178 when I got pregnant with Zoë. My next goal is to reach 160. I like to make my goals in increments of 10 lbs. I got to the 170's and now I'm working toward the 160's. I might just have to break out my 30 Day Shred tomorrow and get back into it!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Those first sitting pictures are so sweet. My Samuel just got his first tooth last week. Sigh...they just grow too fast!

Way to go on your weight loss goal. Let me know what you think of the 30 day shred. I've picked it up and looked at it so many times when I'm at Target.

~Rachel

Veronica said...

Love the pics, especially the one of all three girls!

I can't believe it's going to May already either!

I can totally relate in the weight loss area. I really need to get moving on things once I've completely healed. I want to be healthier but never get disciplined enough to make the change. I have to do it this time!!!

The Mommy said...

I can't believe that she's sitting up already! How could she be big enough? Time flies...for sure.

Becky said...

Such cute pictures! I also can't believe it's going to be May. Time is going by way too fast.

Mel said...

Look at that big girl sitting up all on her own!! So cute! Those girls are so precious.

Great job with the weight loss!! Keep up the good work. I worked in 10 lb incriments post partum, too, and I always felt so good when I broke through to another level. The Shred is HARD!

Photogrl said...

Look at the big girl! :)

Love the pigtails...SO cute!

Way to go with the weight loss! I shudder when I think about how much I'm going to need to lose in a few months.

Becky said...

Darling photos! So cute!

Jewels said...

Good for you! 30 Day Shred is so agonizing but wonderful. ;)

The girls are adorable...I loved the pics. It's hard to believe Zoë is becoming such a big girl now.

Susan Sene said...

What a big girl!! She's got such big, beautiful eyes!
I just had to go shopping for more shirts myself...its amazing how many different sets of clothes I have now!

Amber said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm doing the 30 day shred now... you can do it!! :) I'm down almost 40 pounds but I want to lose about 50 more. I'll make it (but I might call Jillian a few ugly names in the process!!). :)