Sunday, April 11, 2010

Inspiration

I was about ready to sit down here and write out something meaningful but a few other bloggers beat me to it. If you find the time you should read these because they were moving and speaking exactly from my own heart.

Natalie's Sentiments
Hearts Make Families

So since I'm not motivated enough to write my own profound post I wanted to share those. I've been thinking about time a lot lately and how fast it seems to be slipping away. And about the hopelessness I feel to slow it down. So instead I am going to slow down. I'm going to try to chill out, to not rush things, to just enjoy life, to create new memories, to just BE and let be. I can't control everything except what I choose to do with the time we have. Which means I'm off here to go snuggle my baby before she grows into a toddler, then a child, then an adolescent and teen.

2 comments:

Vixbil said...

Well said sweets. Hope you got a good snuggle
xx

Natalie Jane said...

Thanks Joy :) Have a nice time with your little ones.