Monday, March 8, 2010

Mamarazzi Boxes are FLYING!

This was my first time participating in the Mamarazzi Favorite Things Swap and it was so much fun! I think I had more fun putting my box together than receiving because I just LOVE giving to other people. Well my box arrived today and this is what I found inside:

 

A pair of fun socks!
Starbursts
A cooking magazine
A candle from Bath & Body Works (seriously, the best candles- they smell so strong and they last forever!)
New 5 gum called Solstice
Yummy Moose Munch candy bar (yes, I already ate it... *drool*)
Nail polish
Box of beautiful cards!

My husband totally snagged the candle for his office because he loves pineapple (and hey, that office NEEDS something, ha ha)! And that Moose Munch bar? DELICIOUS! Never heard of them or tried them and they are absolutely delicious. I'm a chocoholic so I ate that right after I snapped the picture.

Everything was so wonderful! Thank ya partner!!! I hope you enjoy my favorite things (and I hope they arrived safely and not all smooshed)!

This was so fun! I hope I get to do it again soon!!!



8 comments:

Becky said...

They all look cool! It's a pitty I don't know of any swap thingy here in Australia. Although an internetional one could be intersting lol :) The only problem is the cost of postage though.

The Mommy said...

I happen to like all of your favorite things too!

Vixbil said...

Wow lovely things.

If ever you fancy doing an overseas swap I'd love to do it too., I know the postage would be more but think about all the lovely things we could send
xx

Joy said...

Vix, that would be fun!

Becky T. said...

Wasn't this swap super fun?!?! I really enjoyed it. Looks like you got some great favs!!! :-)

shortmama said...

The socks are so cute! Great stuff!

Mamarazzi said...

look at all the favorite things goodness!! i am lovin' those socks!

Andrea said...

I almost bought that same candle scent the other day! I ended up with the one called margarita island or something like that. I love B&BW candles!