Thursday, February 18, 2010

Social Butterfly

Zoë is becoming very social! And what I mean by that is that she is easily distracted while eating. It makes nursing her in public a little difficult because she doesn't want to eat. And then she gets upset because she is hungry but still wants to see what's going on around her. It also means that I basically nurse her all... night... long once we are home!

Eh, I don't mind. She's just so darn cute I could eat her up! Here's some pictures I took today:

 

  

  

  

  

I love that last picture because she has her hand on her dad's chest like she usually has on my chest, quite possessively I might add! 
Well I am so tired today I feel like I could just fall over right now and sleep for hours! Come on spring!!! 

10 comments:

Leah said...

She is so cute. :-D Love the pictures. :-D

Kaye said...

We have the same problem with our Abigail. I usually end up with baby food all over her face because she goes in for the kill and quickly turns her head to look at the dog, or her brother, or her dad, or a noise, or anything else that might catch her attention. And everything catches her attention!

All of the pics are great, but I LOVE, LOVE the one of you by yourself. That's a great picture!

Jewels said...

Hannah said, "Whoa! She looks different!" (talking about you) I love that first picture of you--you're so pretty!

And little Zoë is so precious--she looks so cuddly.

I remember those nosey days. It made bfeeding annoying!

Anne Elizabeth said...

these pictures are so good! your hair looks so much longer. did you use that new flat iron you were telling me about?

The Mommy said...

Great pictures! You look especially pretty!!!

Photogrl said...

Lookin' good, Momma!

She's getting so big! And I love the last one with the two of them looking at each other...just too sweet.

Andrea said...

Evan does the same thing when he's eating. Except he's like that if we're at home unless there is nobody else in the house and no noise. He leans his head back as far as it will go away from me until he's looking away from me upside down. lol

I LOVE the pictures! You are gorgeous!! The one of you and Zoe is definitely one to be framed. And that last one of her and Daniel. :-) I think she is starting to look more and more like you. What do you think?

Dawn Hild said...

Hi,
I'm returning the Friday Follow favor -
Thanks for following my blog...
dawn hild
http://iowahippiechick.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Just wanted you to know I nominated you for an award on my blog : )

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Wonderful photos! Your blog will be so great to have to look back on as your little one grows!

What a sweetie pie! I love her big blue eyes and chubby cheeks ;o)
and how sweet the last one is of her looking up at her daddy!

Blessings & Aloha!