Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting bigger!

Someone very sweet turned 4-months-old just a few days ago!!! And of course that means......... pictures!!!

 

  

 

 

  

Don't you just want to eat her up?! She's trying to grab everything, she can stick her entire fist in her mouth and has been EXTREMELY fussy the past couple days. If she hasn't been sleeping she has been crying. Being 4-months-old is so hard!!!
So that explains my absence. Been hard to sit down and type something out! And I've been busy with some fun, new things that I'll share really, really soon!

12 comments:

Photogrl said...

I love the tutu pictures!

She's getting SO big!

Just beautiful.

Megan said...

I agree completely, being 4 months old is hard! My daughter turns 4 months old tomorrow and we're experiencing the same things!

Becky said...

I love the tutu, it's so cute on her. She is such a pretty little girl with a gorgeous smile :)

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

OH!! Too cute for words!

I am so behind in blog reading!and off to work, so will need to come back again!

Blessings & Aloha!
Thank you for stopping by and for following! I will be back. Come back any time...

The Mommy said...

She's SO pretty! I love the tutu! I'll be taking 1 year and 4 year old photos before I know it. Time flies.
I hope you'll let us know as soon as you are ready for your new jewelry stuff. I want some sort of necklace for Maggie, but I'm not sure exactly what.

just me, dawn said...

so so sweet!! happy 4 months!

Mrsfatface said...

Awww - what a precious little one. Looking forward to being your swap partner.

♥Stephanie

Susan Sene said...

Look at that bow and headband - adorable!!!

Becky said...

A.DOR.A.BLE!!! Joy, these are darling photos! Oh, man...my ovaries are itching now...thanks a lot!

Andrea said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! She's absolutely beautiful!

Jewels said...

I love little Zoë Boey! She's so pretty--I wish I could've seen her before we moved away. :( Give her kisses from Aunt Julie!

Morgan said...

She's adorable!!! The tutu is so cute on her!