Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Contact Info for Jewelry

Wow- I am so excited about the response I've received about the jewelry! Someone asked how to contact me. You can contact me on Etsy by clicking on 'Contact CreationsByChara' on my shop address HERE. Or you can email me at njeosys at juno dot com (remove spaces accordingly; I do this to prevent spam).

A good idea is to find a picture of hand-stamped piece to share with me if you find one you like! But remember I cannot do soldering. I can use a special jewelry glue however.

Anyway that's about it! I'm so excited about everyone who has contacted me or is thinking about contacting me. You don't know what a blessing this is for me!!! Thanks!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

How cool that you're making jewelry to sell! The pictures you have featured below look very nice!