Sunday, January 24, 2010

They grow so fast!

Yesterday my sweet baby turned 3-months old! We did a little photoshoot. AND I had to pack away her 0-3 month clothes to bring out the 3-6 month stuff! She's now in size 2 diapers. Here are a few of my faves from yesterday:

 
 
 "Na na na boo boo!"




 

Big Blue Eyes


Classic- always smiling


Mmmm... always sucking on those fists! She tries to get both in at one time.

That last pic is a 3-6 month outfit! It fits her perfectly. We may not be in them much longer!!!



Keep checking my giveaway blog! Right now you can win a sterling silver bracelet for yourself or someone you love for Valentine's Day! Also enter to win Vaska laundry products and I put some of my pendants up to give away (3 winners!).

Lots of baby stuff coming up, too!

8 comments:

*~Chelsea~* said...

She's sooo beautiful! And you put her in the cutest clothes - love the headbands! :)

Andrea said...

She's adorable! She looks like she has a really sweet personality. Her eyes are so calm and nice looking. :-) You're a lucky mama!

Photogrl said...

She's getting SO big!

Really cute pics!!

Kaye said...

Oh my goodness. Such wonderful pics of a beautiful girl. Love the tongue sticking out. Love the sweetness of the eyes in the second one. Love that happy, smiley, rolly girl. =) That last one looks like it could be the one she'll use to wrap everyone around her pudgy finger. =)

Too cute!

The Mommy said...

She's just growing too fast!!!

Carrie said...

Aw, she is adorable!!! And she looks so happy - Love her sweet innocent expression in the last pic. They do grow much too quickly.

r.a.w. chronicles said...

She is TEH CUTEST!! I love the pictures.

Hope Endures said...

Oh my goodness. She is too cute for words. The one with the tongue...hysterical.