Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good Golly!

Goodness, where have I been?! In my mind I feel I update more often than I truly do. I feel like such a bore. My days consist of breastfeeding and poop (not mine, mind you!) so I don't want to keep blogging about it over and over.

And of course I only have enough energy to upload pictures. LOL! But you don't mind, do you? I took these today. I FINALLY caught some of her smiles on camera. The other day I was holding her as she slept and her entire belly started shaking and then the sweetest sound--- belly laughs!

Zoë is really congested so it was hard to sleep last night. I ran the humidifier, I tried Vicks (I put it on me, not her) and all sorts of other things to try to help clear it up. Nothing worked. She tossed and turned and whimpered all night.


Finally asleep today after having been up all night with a cold (elevated on her Bo.ppy):


So serious! I love her huge eyes and pouty little lips.


SMILES! Yay! She has a newborn rash, too, as you can see. I hate it and can't wait for it to disappear.


I just love how serious she can look as she stares at people. Here she is checking out the camera! Probably wondering why it keeps flashing in her face! LOL!


So I have everyone crossed off my Christmas list except for........ my husband! He is the most difficult person to shop for because he never knows what he wants (beyond more tattoos). But last night I finally did some searching and found some things online.

I said I wasn't going to get Zoë anything since she is a baby but when I saw THIS I couldn't resist. Especially as this was a purchase I was going to make anyway. Might as well stick it under the tree! Can't beat that price either.

I also ended up getting her some Baby Legs. Oh having girls are so much fun. Check out their BOGO! I got free S/H but not sure if they're still doing that. These are one-size-fits-most so they can fit your toddler and preschooler as well! Heck, I've even seen grown women wearing them.

Well I'm tired. It only took 2 days to get this done. And not long ago the power company turned off all our power while they worked outside (without telling me, of course) so I had that lovely interruption. BUT... I finally posted! Yay!

7 comments:

The Mommy said...

I love her eyes!! I hope her congestion gets better soon.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures:) Those baby legs are so cute! My mom made those before anyone else did. lol She should have patented them;)

Photogrl said...

LOVE the pics! She's such a sweetie!

The Redhead Riter said...

she is so cute

enter my giveaway for a $25 American Express gc!♥ http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com/2009/12/hellmanns-25-american-express-gift-card.html

*~Chelsea~* said...

She's SOOOO pretty, Joysters! :-)

just me, dawn said...

hey there- she is looking so beautiful!! and i was looking at her xmas gift, and that is the one that we registered for!! how funny, and the price was way better than at the not to be named baby superstore

Becky said...

Awwwdorable!!

She's got gorgeous eyes, Joy.