Sunday, December 6, 2009

Changes

Well you may notice that things are looking a lot more crisp and clean around here! Yup, changed the layout. It was driving me BATTY! My pictures kept looking fuzzy, difficult to read, etc. So I found a new layout designer who had free layouts available and I love this much better. I like her designs a lot! You can snag your own awesome layout by clicking on the SHOE on the right-hand sidebar (LeeLou).

And of course I picked something fresh and pink since I have all girls! I just wish the font was a tad bigger. Anyone know how I can make the font bigger? Please do tell!

I still need to transfer the rest of my blog list and whatnot so don't fret if you don't see your blog on my list. But PLEASE let me know if you want to be added to the blogroll if you're unsure if you were on it to begin with so I can get you on there and make sure I visit your blog. I have two other blog lists than what is seen- for people who are pregnant and those TTC (with or without fertility issues).

I'm working on a few blog posts in my head (hopefully I won't forget what it is I want to write about) so stay tuned the coming days!

5 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Cool! I will check her stuff out. I HATE that the pictures are blurry on my blog too.

Amber said...

I love the new look! You can change font size pretty quickly. Go into your edit layout setting in blogger. Then there should be a tab that says Fonts/Colors or something along those lines. Email me if you can't figure it out. :) Oh, and add me to the blog roll if you don't mind.

I love all the pink. Have a great week!

The Mommy said...

I LOVE your new layout and pink is so appropriate!
I dream in pink!!

*~Chelsea~* said...

I like this MUCH better - very pretty and clear! :)

Vixbil said...

I LOVE it
xx