Sunday, November 1, 2009

Recovery

Well yesterday was Halloween and I can't pass an opportunity to share my cutie-pies!


A princess, a tamale and a fairy!


Don't you just want to eat those cheeks?!


My beautiful firstborn! Abigail wouldn't pose for pictures by herself.


Zoë at 1 week 2 days old


She can't be anymore precious and sweet!


Well my recovery after this birth has been different and interesting. First, the post partum contractions have been the worst by far. But that is because I've been through this rodeo before. Apparently the more babies you have the more intense it can be.

However the bleeding is almost non-existent. I had no swelling (in fact my wedding ring is back on!) and no side effects from an epidural.

And breastfeeding is going amazing. More on that another time! I'm off to bed to get what few precious hours of sleep I can get!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! No bleeding, and the rings back on?! Its took me weeks on both!! That is great!!

The Mommy said...

I'm so glad that everything is going so well! The girls looked adorable for Halloween.

Kaye said...

Glad the recovery is going well (except those contractions!). They are all so adorable for Halloween! Cuties!

Leah said...

Adorable pictures. I especially like the tamale. Hee hee. :-D What a great idea. :-D

Becky said...

Cutie cute cute!!

You go, girl...the recovery is WAY better without all the 'help' medical doctors seem to want to give a person. You done good! (scuse the poor English).

Vixbil said...

Oh my Goodness the Tamale is FANTASTIC
Your girls are just gorgeous
xx

Nancy said...

Really cute costumes. It sounds like things are going well.

Photogrl said...

The girls look SO cute!

Yay for getting the rings back on!

Tasha Via said...

They are BEAUTIFUL! Your oldest looks just like you in that first picture=)