Friday, October 23, 2009

Announcing...

Hi everyone! This is Anne, Joy's SIL and I just stopped by to tell y'all that Joy had Zoe today. I got a text this morning at 9 that her water had just broke. It was kind of funny because I was sitting there wondering when her water would break right before the text came. Zoe was born at 2:06pm weighing in at 8lbs 4oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful! Joy did it all with out an epidural and I am so proud of her! Everyone is healthy and perfect.

15 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations Joy and family! I'm glad you are all doing well. Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby girl!

Em said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Congrats!

Kahla said...

Congratulations, can't wait to "meet" her!

Photogrl said...

Congratulations!!!

Can't wait to see pic of sweet baby Joy!

The Mommy said...

I had a feeling that today would be the day! Needless to say, I'm overjoyed and SO proud of you.
God Bless You All!

*~Chelsea~* said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys!

Susan Sene said...

Woo hoo!! congrats!! can't wait to see pics!

Amber said...

Yay!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Praying Joy has an easy recovery from the birth and that everyone stays happy and healthy. :) Congrats!

Alyssa said...

Congrats!!! What's ZOe's middle name??

Becky said...

Woo HOO! Congratulations to the happy parents!

So proud of you, little mama...you done good! ;)

Of course we're all wanting to know what middle name you came up with. And of course PICTURES!

The Lynchs said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

lillyandme said...

Congratulations! Can'ลง wait to see her :)

Stacey said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Steph said...

Yay Congratulations! So exciting and so happy for you! xo

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I cant wait to hear more! Congrats to the whole family!! Welcome, baby Zoe!