Monday, September 14, 2009

35/35!

Hello dear friends! I've been reading blogs but haven't been updating my own. I've been a cleaning machine here at home. Today I cleaned out the fridge, packaged up a huge box of clothes to ship to my sis, did the dishes, folded and put away the laundry, scrubbed the bathroom, bleached the toilet wand (seriously, that thing is so nasty! I need to get the throw-away kind), showered.

Phew! And tomorrow is a full-day field trip and grocery shopping.

I am now 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days to go (35/35)! It makes my heart skip to think it. One more week left in month 8 and then I'll officially be 9 months pregnant.

One of my SILs is going to start having a scrapbooking night at her house once a month. I'm really stoked and looking forward to it. I need to get something to lug all my stuff in as I do have a lot! I haven't kept up with scrapbooking since Abby was a baby because there is so much stuff and I hate dragging it all out and making a mess. It's always more fun to scrap with others too!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Five weeks left? Wowza...that FLEW!

Sarah said...

I can't believe it either! Zoe is gonna be here before we know it! Can't wait to hear about the field trip!

The Mommy said...

Zoe is going to be here so soon!

Leah said...

Holy crap! You've been busy! 35 weeks! YAY!

*~Chelsea~* said...

Yaye! She'll be here so soon!

I love scrapbooking but feel the same way - I have SO much stuff! Just finished the wedding scrapbook and now I have to do the honeymoon scrapbook, but I'm putting that off until next month. Getting it out and putting it away just takes FOREVER! Agreed! Scrapbooking parties are fun when the person isn't a rep for Creative Memories or something. My friend was and she tried to push me to buy their overpriced stuff when in reality I get mine on sale at Michael's or on eBay in bulk. :-)