Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quickie

Quick little post to say I PASSED my 3-hour GTT, which I thought I would.

Fasting level was 72 (needs to be under 95)
1st hour was 172 (needs to be under 180)
2nd hour was 151 (needs to be under 155)
3rd hour was 130-something (needs to be under 140)

All well within the limits for those particular hours.

Tomorrow is the 3D sonogram--- EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I can't wait!

Stay tuned for pictures of Miss Zoe. Unless, in some strange or crazy way we find out the first sonogram was wrong on her gender. I still have one person holding out that we're having a boy and refuses to believe it's a girl! LOL!

6 comments:

Kahla said...

Woohoo for good results!! I can't wait to see pics of Miss. Zoe!!!

Amber said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! :)

Washing Away the Gain said...

Good news!
Can't wait to see pictures!!

Vixbil said...

Good result can't wait to see pix
xxx

Susan Sene said...

Yay!! So glad you passed! Although according to the numbers you have (as far as what it needs to be under), I wouldn't have passed. That's why there was all the confusion about the borderline thing with me cause one nurse said I was really borderline and the other nurse said the numbers changed. I don't know who changed them but it appears every doctor's office may have a different standard.

They told me the first one needed to be under 105 (mine was 77), second under 190 (mine was 160), third under 165 (mine was 162), and forth under 145 (mine was 145).

Anyway, can't wait to see pics of the 3D!!!!

The Mommy said...

Congratulations on passing the test!

Can't wait to see Zoe!