Thursday, August 13, 2009

Comparisons

Here are the sisters' 3D pictures together, with Zoe's in the middle. Keep in mind I was about 26-27 weeks with Elaina for her sonogram so her cheeks aren't as full and chunky yet. Abigail's sonogram was done when I was 28 weeks. Zoe's was done when I was almost 30 weeks.

(And yes! Abigail had super chunky cheeks even though she was younger gestationally-speaking. This particular picture doesn't even show just how chunky they were.)









A lot of Zoe's sonogram pictures remind me of Elaina as a baby. But side-by-side she looks like she's a mix of both sisters. What do you think?!

And just for kicks and giggles, here's one more of each of my older girls. I hope to do a post soon, since we have a scanner now, of their newborn pictures next to their sonogram pictures, if anyone is interested! They really do look like their 3D pics.:





3 comments:

Washing Away the Gain said...

It sure will be exciting to see when she is born who she looks like!!

Vixbil said...

Gorg pix
xx

Photogrl said...

I'm still amazed at 3D ultrasounds...

Love the pics!