Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 27, 3rd Trimester, and Sick as a Dog

I am officially in the 3rd trimester! According to a few sources I have week 27 is the start of the 3rd trimester. Wow, so the last leg of the race has commenced!

On a poo-poo note I'm really sick. I finally got enough energy, after finally breaking down and taking Tylenol and eating, to get on here. Apparently Daniel, his brother, and a friend of ours are all sick with this same upper respiratory thing. Dry, hacking cough that makes you want to vomit, can't breathe without wanting to cough your brains out, no appetite, feels like someone sitting on your chest, headache... and of course I can't take anything (except the Tylenol for the headache). Not being able to take a good, deep breath is really difficult.

So I'm off to bed and hoping tomorrow is a better day!

8 comments:

Raising Olives said...

Yuck. I hope you feel better soon. Our children have also been passing around that type of thing and I'm not feeling great this morning, hope that you didn't share through the screen. :)

Blessings,
kimberly

The Mommy said...

Feel better soon!!

just me, dawn said...

yuck, that sounds miserable....i hope you feel better soon!

Photogrl said...

Yay for the 3rd Trimester!

Hope you feel better soon!

((HUGS))

Kaye said...

Awww...get to feeling better soon. I think the "no medicine" is the worst part of pregnancy in my opinion! Take care of yourself!

On an up-note: Congrats on the third trimester! You're in the homestretch!

Stacey said...

I hope you feel better!

Vixbil said...

Hope you feel better soon sweetie
xx

Andrea said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! That must be terrible, especially since you are pregnant. :-( I really hope all of you feel better soon!

Congrats on making it to the 3rd trimester! It's so amazing that we're so far along, isn't it?