Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Week 21... another week gone by!

Well I'm 21 weeks... only 19 more to go! I had an appointment yesterday with a different doctor in the practice. I gained 4 lbs since my last appointment. So I think I've gained 15 lbs so far which is normal for this amount of time.

My belly button has started to pop out. My cravings are seemingly non-existent. There's nothing I just have to have except maybe potatoes. Like anything potato. No belly pic. I just don't ever really seem to think about it and I'm wearing one of Daniel's shirts right now so you can't even see the bump.

Still have my wedding ring on. It's not feeling snug at all. It was really loose before I got pregnant, though, so that's probably why. Now it fits perfectly. I'm sure I'll have to take it off at some point but won't be the tad upset if I don't have to.

Life is just chugging along!


Abigail said something funny the other day that I have to relay or I'll forget. I was trying to get her to say her colors. Blue, red, green, yellow. Finally I told her to say, "Red, white and blue!" since Independence Day is around the corner. Abigail piped up and said, "Wed, WIPE and bwoo!"

There was a lot of sibling rivalry today, more than we've ever had. Abigail has really started to hit her sister. Gotta nip that right in the bud. And Abby did a belly flop onto our hardwood floors from the coffee table. I do have to say that at the end of the day everyone pitched in to clean up the playroom and did a great job. Can't win them all but we can try.

I'm feeling anxious right now for some unexplainable reason. This happens sometimes and I hate it. In this moment I feel like I'm forgetting something major, not necessarily that anything bad is going to happen. Lord, help me remember!


P.S. Just found this video on Elaine's blog. Apparently the newest American Idol winner is a WORSHIP LEADER. Totally cool. And this is personally one of my fave worship songs ("God of This City") that he's singing in the video. We sing this often over our own troubled urban city.

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Did your belly button pop that early with your first baby? Mine seemed to pop out earlier and earlier with each pregnancy. By the time I had my last baby, my belly button had popped by 10 weeks!

Morgan said...

At least I'm not the only one to have that happen early!

Do you have names picked out yet?

Mel said...

Happy 21 weeks! My belly button never popped out, it threatened to, but never made it. So weird how everyone experiences things so differently. Sounds like your weight gain situation is going really well, too! Awesome!

My Regular Voice said...

I wish I could wear my rings. Even with the weight loss, still snug. Maybe another 5 lbs!! I miss wearing them. I love their meaning, you know?!

Stacey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I am SOOOO HAPPY for you Joy!!!!!
And I loveeeee the name Zoe!!!!

I couldn't find you at first I got scared I thought you stopped blogging or something?
My link doesn't work for you on my page then I saw you on your SIL! Thank God:)
I am the worst blogger but I am going to try to blog through the summer!

Your girls are getting so big they are still so adorable!

My belly button popped out SO early with Josh???? It was so weird?

Ashley said...

Wow! You're moving right along! Glad your rings still fit... I still can't get mine back on! Bummer!

Kristin said...

I was so impressed when I found out Kris Allen was a worship leader! Praying he uses that testimony!