Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm BACK!!! Or was I ever really gone?

Oh how good it feels to have my 'puter back! It's fast, it's widescreened and just beautiful. And I've been bored, very bored. And I'm spending so much time trying to catch up that I'm just going to summarize with pictures. They're kind of all over the place because Firefox is the WORST when trying to upload pics on here. I can't move them or anything. Help!



Opening up her new car seat on her birthday!


Trying out her new booster seat! It is pink with hearts and says PRINCESS all over it.

Elaina's new bike!



Bought the baby some bibs and some Mams (binkies).





I got the yarn to make Zoe's blanket! I crochet one for each of my kiddos.


The girls with their new bouncy-balls in the backyard. Abby insisted on wearing that winter hat. They are such girly girls!



Did I ever mention that someone threw a beer bottle through the rear window of our minivan? I put a picture up but just deleted it because it shows our license plate # and don't really feel like sharing that on here. It got replaced but definitely made me angry. I'm ready to move out of here. Though I know it won't happen.



Now I'm second-guessing doing elephants with Zoe's room. I've decided to just not say anything until I actually make a decision and buy the stuff. Every time I go into the nursery and see the elephant stuff all I can think is BOY. So I want to do something else I think. Just don't know what yet. Hmmm... So forget you heard me say ANYTHING about nursery decor. Ha ha! Because this momma changes her mind like the wind.



That's all for now!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Lol don't worry your not the only one who changes her mind all the time. Plus it's interesting hearing about all your ideas because you are so creative.

Looks like Elaina had a great day on her Birthday. She looks so happy to have the bike.

Thank you for the advise you gave me on my blog. My sisters and I were saying that you and Andrea were sure to give some good advise, lol.

By the way, it's great to have you back:)

My Regular Voice said...

Wow so much fun! Check out that pink b chair!! She looks so cute in it!! And you know as far as elephant goes..there is a lot of PINK elephant stuff out now even clothes! I'm sure you won't have a problem deciding though! SO much cute stuff out there.

xox

Raising Olives said...

I also crocheted a blanket for each of my babies. Well, for Nicholas I knitted one. They all love them and sleep with them every night.

Love the pink princess booster seat.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Kaye said...

So glad to have you back! It looks like Elaina's birthday was loads of fun and she is quite pleased with her gifts!

Sorry about the van...I can't imagine how frustrating that was.

You've got plenty of time to make up your mind on decor (although you know, it will likely FLY by), but good luck on the decision. If you go with the elephants, no one will accuse you of it being a "boy's" room, I'm sure.

Glad (again) to have you back!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

she looks so cute in her big girl booster!!

Becky said...

BOO on beer bottles through the van windows. Grrr.

Yay for a new booster and bike.

Love the colors for Zoe's blanket.

Watch closely, Joy...once they start riding bikes, it's no time before they're ready to go into Jr. High. Phew...seems like just yesterday Jericho got his first bike. Goes fast!

The Lynchs said...

The new chair is adorable! It looks like she really loves it, too!

I absolutely adore the colors of the baby blanket - no worries about changing your mind, you'll get there :)