Thursday, June 25, 2009

Burn, Baby, Burn

I'm having slight heartburn right now. Just had to get on and say that. Because I've never had heartburn before in my life. I've had it a few times this pregnancy. The first couple times scared me so badly because I thought something was wrong with me. When you've never felt it before it can kind of scare you! It felt like fire from my stomach straight up the middle of my chest.

So now I'm wondering if this one will have hair. Ha ha! My other two girls were bald beauties well past their 1st birthdays. In fact, Abigail just turned 2 and I have never cut her hair. Eh, I don't really mind either way. Just wondering how this one will be!

8 comments:

My Regular Voice said...

two words chocolate milk!

Anne Elizabeth said...

HB SUCKS!!! Hated having it. I had it bad all three times.

Andrea said...

I got heartburn for the first time while pregnant too! lol It's funny that you said it scared you because it scared me too! I almost called the doctor, but refrained. Then I mentioned it to my mom and said I was worried and she said it was heartburn. lol

Thankfully it doesn't happen as often now unless I bend over. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with it too. I hope it means that Evan will have hair. :-) Although I'll be happy either way!!

Stacey said...

I had the WORST HB with Josh!!!!!
He had a full head of dark hair:)

Trench Mommy said...

Oh! This is one thing I don't miss about being pregnant. Hope it goes away fast for you.

Hope Endures said...

I've never heard of the heartburn-hair connection before. It'll be interesting to see whether Zoe's bald or not!

The Mommy said...

Isn't it so much fun to wonder what they'll look like!?
Can't believe you are this far along already!!

Morgan said...

I remember with my first baby this one time when the heart burn was SO bad that I thought I might die. My husband went out and bought me tums and I downed them. With each of my pregnancies since, there's been at least one time that I've had horrible heart burn like that. Ah, the joys of pregnancy. ; )

They do say that hairy babies make for lots of heart burn, so you never know!