Friday, May 29, 2009

Week 19- Big Sonogram Today

So I'm 19 weeks! Well according to the sonogram we had TODAY (that's right, the Big Sono was today) baby is measuring 5 days behind but we shall see if my doctor changes my due date or not. So in my mind I'm over 19 weeks until further notice.

Since I'm running out of time to post I'm going to make this short and sweet. I was so incredibly nervous before the sonogram that I felt sick. But the moment I saw baby it became SO MUCH FUN!

Baby did cooperate and show us their stuff.......... BUT you must wait until we tell Daniel's parents this weekend. I will leave you with a CUTE picture of baby. But please know that I am not torturing you on purpose! It just wouldn't be fair to family who read the blog to hear it this way. Hoping to get to post the results by Monday!


The best news is that baby, placenta, cord, etc. all look perfect! Which was a major sigh of relief. When I saw them I just couldn't believe they were in there and moving and alive! It is so surreal but definitely more real to me now.

P.S. They actually kind of look like the baby in the 3D avatar to the left! LOL!

15 comments:

Becky said...

OMG Joy!! You little one is SO cute:) I can barely contain myself, hurry up Monday, lol.

OOOO, so excited!

Anne Elizabeth said...

That is an AWESOME picture. You can see my niece or nephew so clearly. I am so happy that the baby is healthy and that everything looks good!

Sunshine. said...

YAAAY I'm so excited for you all! Can't wait til Monday :)
P.S. I still say boy. for the 10th time lol

The Mommy said...

Beautiful!!! Since we are in the process of moving and I'll be without internet, it may be a while before I find out the baby's sex. I'll be praying that hings continue to go well and that baby is healthy.

Kahla said...

What an awesome ultrasound pic!!! Can't wait to hear the results (I'm going w/boy too)! Oh and my word verification is jakerman (total boy nickname! must be a boy)!

My Regular Voice said...

That is seriously the best ultrasound pic Ive ever seen!! Awww I want to be pregnant again! LOL. I still think it's a boy, and I can hardly wait for Monday's post. Awww look at that hand!! Precious!! Okay I totally want to wake my lil guy up and hug him!! hehehe.

xoxo

Andrea said...

Adorable!!! I'm so glad that everything is healthy too! :-)

Rebekah said...

Holy cow, that's a cute ultrasound picture!!! It looks like he's sucking his thumb....hehe I just said "he". :) Everyone around me is having boys...it's all I can think about!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

that ultrasound pic is awesome..makes me so anxious for our next appt!!

im glad to hear everything is measuring well. of course, im anxious to hear what the sex is!

Photogrl said...

Yay for another great visit!

What a perfect U/S picture as well...very cool!

Becky said...

What a great U/S pic! Sheesh...even Judah's just 3 years ago wasn't that clear.

I've gotta tell you...all this baby talk is making my ovaries twitch...wondering if the old gray mare is good for one more go-round.

Can't wait to hear the big 'reveal'.

Becky said...

P.S. You should put up a poll. I'm guessing boy.

Susan Sene said...

Wow that ultrasound picture is so clear! How amazing! I'm SO excited to find out boy or girl!!! :) So glad everything looks great!!

Infertility is Hard said...

YAY for a healthy baby. I cannot wait to hear what it is. :-D

Kaye said...

Wow! What a BEAUTIFUL sonogram picture! He/she was VERY cooperative. He/she can come teach ours a thing or two about allowing for clear picture inutero!

Glad all is well and baby is healthy.

Can't wait for the big news!