Sunday, May 10, 2009

Final Pictures

The nursery painting is finally finished. I just need to do the chair rail and décor. I have no idea when we'll get the chair rail done. I'm hoping Daniel will want to put the crib together soon, too. It's still sitting in the box in our bedroom which kind of drives me batty. I like things in their place.

One wall in the nursery. These are the curtains if it's a girl (will add burgandy panel). The curtains are more creamy and beautiful than the picture shows.


The finished closet door and back wall of the nursery. Blue curtains if boy. Got most of the white gunk off the floors, near baseboards.


This is probably the last time I'll post pics of the nursery until it's completely done and put together.


And I wanted all my new mommies or mommies-to-be to know you can get a free nursing cover HERE. Use promotional code "onefree" and just pay S/H to get a free nursing cover. Pink and blue are the only ones available. I got pink, even though I don't know the gender, because I'd rather wear pink myself.


Daniel's cousin is due the same exact date we are due. They just found out they're having a......... BOY! She's a radiologist assistant so they have access to ultrasound machines, which I think is so cool. Makes me pumped for my upcoming sonogram (if you missed the post, the big day is May 29th!).

6 comments:

Jess said...

WOW...I love the door! It looks so much better than what it was before! I'm really jealous of you because I wish I was half as talented as you! :)

I can't wait to see the room all done!

Valeta said...

It looks great!

Thanks for the nursing cover code. I got pink also, even though the baby I am nursing is a boy. I am the one who has to wear it. Heh.

Becky said...

That door does look FAB, Joy. It's going to be a darling nursery.

The colors remind me of a really cute calendar I bought once with the intention of framing all the pictures for my future babies nursery (that was back before I was even married or had children)...the artist was Bessie Peace Gutman or maybe Gutnam. Anyway, she did darling paintings of babies and toddlers that would totally go with your decor for either boys or girls, because she painted them set in homes with fabulous architectural detailing like yours. Just an idea...

Infertility is Hard said...

The nursery looks great. I love the wood floors. Your house looks like it has so much beautiful character. :-D

Andrea said...

It looks great!! I LOVE the door, it turned out looking great!

Mel said...

I really like how you painted that door. SO COOL. The green and cream are just beautiful together with the dark trim! I look forward to seeing it all done!!!