Monday, April 6, 2009

A Day of Anticipation

This morning my FIL dropped off Anne's two children--- because she was being induced this morning to have her third baby, a boy! I promised I'd let you all know when he arrived and he is here! He is now almost 4 hours old, born at 1:16pm at a whopping 8 lbs 9 ounces. Big boy!

I've gotten one picture-mail of him (we'll get to visit him tomorrow at the hospital) and he's adorable, with lots of dark hair.

If you want to hear more and see pictures of him, stay tuned to Anne's blog. She is not going to be revealing his name on her blog.

Since her kids were at our house when the news came he was born, I got to tell them. Miss Pink responded by yelling and running around in excitement. She got to call her Papa and was so excited none of us could understand a word she said, ha ha!

Buddy, on the other hand, was more reserved. He kept telling me, "No" when I said his baby brother was born. I think he was worried about his Momma more than anything. When I tried to show him the picture-mail of his brother I could see some interest but he didn't want to look. I can't wait to hear their first "meeting" with their new brother.

Thank you for all of your prayers and for the many of you who waited in anticipation for this day as well! Everyone is perfect, healthy, and doing great. I hear that Momma is going to be catching He.roes tonight while holding her brand new baby (I don't blame her, I'd totally do the same)! She deserves a much needed rest, too, so pray she sleeps well at the hospital.


Joy

3 comments:

Elephant Steps said...

Oh yay!! I am so happy for her!! I haven't been to her blog yet ( I think she said you are updating it too right?), so this was happy news to read on here!! I can't wait to see a picture!!

Raising Olives said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear that everyone is well.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Rhonda Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.