Friday, April 24, 2009

Boo's Cut

Because Boo (aka Butterfly) likes to have her hair up a lot I hardly have any pictures of her with her hair down. I finally found one from a week ago. So here is a BEFORE SHOT:





And here are AFTER shots (courtesy of my FIL who has an amazing camera!):



I had a lot of fun cutting her hair. But I did slip and accidently snipped her chin because she had turned her head. I reacted before she did! I threw down the scissors and the comb and grabbed her in a hug, apologizing profusely before she could cry out. Thankfully there was no bleeding and all was well. And she looks cute to boot!

You can see the red in her hair in these pictures. She had reddish-brown-blonde hair when she was born, a color that people pay money to have done to their own. I love this girl!

She was saying some pretty hysterical stuff today. I kept trying to repeat it in my mind to replay later but alas I only remember one of the funny things she had said.

She came up to me and said, "Daddy? Errrr--- Mommy?! Whatever your name is!" before dissolving into giggles.

6 comments:

Raising Olives said...

I'm loving that hair cut. Good job. You're right her color is lovely!!

Blessings,
Kimberly

Anne Elizabeth said...

She looks so cute! That cut is adorable on her. Pink is getting hers cut on Thurs. Her hair looks so red in the pictures where you cut it:)

Elephant Steps said...

Looks great! She looks very stylish!!!

Julie said...

So sweet! I love the cut. You did a good job!

Mel said...

Super cute!!

Kaye said...

Great job with the hair! Also, yes, I'm jealous of that beautiful color. Can you bottle it and send it to me? I'll pay you for it. =)