Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 7

So I'm probably about 7 weeks now. Yesterday I felt the tiniest bit of nausea before I ate lunch. I was going to heat up leftover chicken and dumplings that my MIL made me on Sunday but for some reason, even though I had eaten it the day before, I couldn't fathom eating it again yesterday because I thought I was going to be sick.

Instead I made one of my favorite "secret" foods that I've never really shared with anyone before. I don't eat it often for obvious reasons. I love to make rice and mix Cream of Mushroom soup in it to make a creamy mushroom rice concoction. Perfect comfort food and rice is good for upset tummies.

It's getting difficult to lift my girls. I just feel different in my abdomen region even though my belly is still on the small side. Most of the time I just forget until I'm lifting one of them. I've also pulled ligaments already, too, from over-stretching in the morning. It hurts so bad! It reminds me that I'm really pregnant and things are changing drastically inside my body because I seriously forget. I cannot wait for baby movements!

And I had some sciatic discomfort, not pain, earlier today.

I haven't been doing workouts like I wanted to. I did find a prenatal workout on DVD (for $3!!!) so hopefully I'll remember to do it sometime today to keep from getting stiff and from getting hurt. It's way too early in the game to be shuffling around, hunched over from sciatic pain! Ha!

So not much else to relate. Still have the same tender/sensitive BBs which is so weird and new to me. And........... that's it! Nothing else to say. Just one boring pregnant lady and I hope to keep it that way.

Jelly Bean- is about the size of a BLUEBERRY! Baby's brain is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys is now in place.

Next week baby will be wiggling around with little arm and leg buds! Cannot wait and hoping for an ultrasound to confirm dates and see a beautiful heartbeat.

5 comments:

Becky said...

It's amazing how fast they grow! Strange to think that they are so little and so much is going on.

I love being able to read about the pregnancy. Blogger is great!

The Mommy said...

I'm glad that things are boring for you!

Steph said...

Yay! We are now 'trying' :)
I always think it's funny when I say that...
I'm so glad things are going well for you!

Andrea said...

I tagged you!

Lucky said...

The nausea can hit when you least expect it. That rice and mushroom dish sounds yummy! I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. Take care of yourself!