Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Baby Bumble Bee

I just can't not post pictures. It's just too hard for me to do! I'm getting ready for Bumble Bee's 2nd birthday party this Saturday (actual bday is on Tuesday). I was going through pictures and since we didn't get our computer until Christmas '07 I don't have newborn pics on here.

I'll have to take pictures of the pictures from when she was born and post them on her actual birthday. Until then, a few pictures of my daughter...

Bumble Bee with her cousin, Buddy, when she was a few months old. She was a CHUNKY little baby.


Pulling herself up on furniture and ALWAYS smiling! Don't you just want to gobble up her cheeks?!

Probably a familiar picture to loyal followers but this picture just melts my heart!


Her hair is in her mouth but I still thought this was too cute! While Mommy and Butterfly went shopping Bumble Bee stayed home with Daddy and they played in the backyard and took pics. This is Bumble Bee just a couple days ago! It only took 2 years to grow some hair... LOL!

On the pregnancy front I'm doing good. I get a little sick around 5-7pm and that's about it. I'm taking less pills now so that has seemed to help a ton in not feeling so ill! I feel like I eat constantly and I'm always hungry. I stepped on the scale and it hasn't budged- in fact I think I lost a couple lbs.

This still isn't real to me, even after the sonogram. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming! It took a long time to get to this point and I can't believe that I'm almost 1/4th the way through.

12 comments:

Becky said...

Bumble Bee is just the cutest little girl. I think her hair is adorable! She looks so happy with her daddy:)

The Mommy said...

Bumble Bee has grown into a big girl!
I always felt nauseated around 5-7pm too.-just when I was fixing dinner for the others. Yuck!! It's funny how my memories of nearly-all-day-nausea have faded and I think "it wasn't THAT bad", but at he time, it was!

Ashley said...

Hi there!Thanks for stopping by. You have some beautiful girls there! Congrats on baby number three! Hope the nausea subsides soon but you can look at it knowing that it means there's a little on thriving inside you!

And I love the name of your blog. I feel like that a lot!

Steph said...

OK, so I'm a slacker...
I don't read my blogs often enough...
I'm sorry!
Can I have an invite to your private blog? Or is that just for fam?

xo
loves...

Steph said...

Or am I just retarded?

Anne Elizabeth said...

I have some of her newborn pictures on my computer. Let me know if you want me to send them to you. She is so cute. I love the last one of her and Daniel. She's wearing the dress:)

How long do you have to take the pills for?

Tasha Via said...

those are sweet pictures!!!

Raising Olives said...

Love the chubby cheeks!

(And I'm glad that the nausea isn't too bad.)

Blessings,
Kimberly

Jennifer said...

Hi - thanks for your comment. Congrats on your pregnancy! I love the pics you have posted - it gives me hope. :)

Andrea said...

She's SO CUTE! I love her smile, she's just so happy, it makes me smile too. She looks a lot like her daddy. :-)

I'm hungry all the time too. As a matter of fact, I'm starving right now!! I am starting to feel more pregnant now, it feels a little more real when I sit and think about it but I still have moments where I'm like, "OMG, I'm going to have a baby!!" lol I get excited all over again. It's still hard to imagine that in less than 6 months I'll be holding a baby in my arms.

Ris said...

Buddy and BB crack me up in that one! So cute! I am so glad you will keep posting pics.

Omrithekat said...

She is such a pretty little girl!