Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm not hormonal!

I don't cry over silly commercials... I don't get angry about the injustice I see against innocent people... I don't get frustrated with people who irritate and rub me the wrong way...

Okay so I'm in total denial here. I'm crazy hormonal. One night of blog reading looked like this:

-read an account of a woman who is adopting and has all these legal hoops to jump through and I got so mad I was reading the blog aloud to Daniel in a very loud voice (because the legal system for adoption is just CRUD)...

-read a moving post about someone who just miscarried and bawled my eyes out...

-then read another account of complete stupidity (no, the blogger wasn't stupid, just who they were talking about) and I couldn't believe the nerve of people and what they can say to those fighting infertility! So I got angry again and started yelling/reading the post aloud to Daniel.

I was very tired by the end of the night. LOL! But it doesn't make me want to read any less. I like that I can feel such a connection with those whom I follow and that I can get angry or sad or happy with them (like this HAPPY BLOGGER WHO JUST ADOPTED) instead of just read their post as another faceless person in Blog World without any emotions tied to it.



Also, I'm reading Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy and laughing my rotund tush off. Oh, so funny! Even if you're NOT pregnant but have been, read it! You will laugh so hard you'll cry. There's a lot of stuff she says that I don't agree with but I laugh nonetheless because most of what she says is true. And this woman is not afraid to talk about the dirty little things that a modest person (like myself) could never talk about but thinks is very funny!



According to a "trimester calculator" the 2nd Trimester is supposed to begin on April 7th for me at 12 weeks pregnant. I thought the end of the 12th week was the 2nd trimester but whatever. Third trimester is when week 27 begins according this as well. I just can't believe how fast time is whizzing by! It'll slow down mid-2nd trimester, though.

2 comments:

Kat470 said...

Sorry you are feeling hormonal. But besides that, it seems like things are going really well. YAY! :-D
www.iwannabeamommy.wordpress.com

Andrea said...

I started crying the other night and was sitting there thinking, "I'm not hormonal! I'm not hormonal!" lol! I even told Matt that it wasn't because I was pregnant, that I was just upset. Now looking back it was obviously hormones because I was "upset" about an argument we had been in earlier and about all of the clothes that needed to be put away, but I was too tired to do it. lol Ahhh, pregnancy! :-)

I just reserved that book at the library. I checked it out last year, but didn't get around to reading it. It'll be better to read it now that I've had some pregnancy experience though!