Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Bump Pic?

I thought I'd post a belly pic. I'm not very good at being consistent with the pics but I'll do them when I remember. Note that I'm kind of sucking in because I am used to doing that and this pic was taken at the END of the day, so you always look bigger at the end of the day. I always have a beautiful little bump so no complaints here; just wanted to explain since I still look pretty big for 7 weeks. It's just my organs. Baby is still tucked deep down under the pelvis:





Butterfly insists the baby is a boy. Bumble Bee isn't ever really interested in talk about the baby. She just likes to tell me, "Baby... tummy!" And then she squints her eyes and nods her head like it is the most profound statement in the world! Too cute!

So far the gender predictions:

Butterfly and Daniel think BOY
Bumble Bee and I think GIRL

3 comments:

Andrea said...

lol They are so cute! If you have another girl they are all going to have so much fun together. :-) But I don't know...Elaina seems awfully sure of herself. I might just have to agree with her. I'm not sure yet, I'm not getting any gender vibes from you yet. I'll let you know when I have a firm prediction!!

Anne Elizabeth said...

I had something I was going to say but now I can't remember. If my brain starts working again I will be back.

Monkey's Momma said...

That video is very cute. I am not getting any vibes yet as to Boy or Girl.

But for some reason, although I want to say Boy, I think it will be another Girl.