Tuesday, February 17, 2009

♥RESULTS♥

You can tell by the hearts in the title that all is well and I worried for nothing.

HCG was 228 and progesterone was 97.7 (because of the supplements). The HCG was higher than I thought it'd be, which is great!

I'm not crazy! LOL! I didn't have a false positive test at home. The nurse was practically giddy when she told me a hearty, "Congratulations!"

I go back tomorrow for a repeat test to make sure the levels are doubling. I'm so confident that all is well. I've had a wonderful feeling that this Jelly Bean is going to stick. They always do a repeat test when you get bloodwork at this office, which is nice. It will reassure me all is well.

And yes, I think I shall dub this one Jelly Bean because they are sticky and sweet and oh-so cute! Plus it reminds me of October when you get tons of candy. This is just our Little Sweetie. Cannot wait to write out more great news on Thursday with tomorrow's test results!

And I think we all learned from this to not drink a ton of water before any urine tests!!!

I don't think I'm as far along as my ticker says either. I think I'm about 5 days less than what is says. We shall see! I can't wait to a sonogram.

7 comments:

Kat470 said...

YAY Joy! So happy to hear this! Your levels look great. :-D
(Sorry if I double post by the way. There was an error when I was trying to post this)

alison said...

Hooray! Great news!

The Mommy said...

Ahhhh...I'm so relieved and SO happy for you, Daniel and the girls! Take Care!

Becky said...

That's great news Joy, I honestly can't stop grinning. I am SO happy for you!

Andrea said...

YAY!

Mel said...

Fatastic news! I am so glad to hear it! ;-) Keep thinking positive.

Photogrl said...

Wonderful news! Yay!