Sunday, December 28, 2008

AF Watch

Still no AF. I'm not obsessing but thought I'd update in case anyone wondered what happened over Christmas in that department. At least I didn't have to deal with it during the holiday!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I'm looking forward to having a BETTER year in 2009. It's so amazing to think about everything that has happened during 2008. When you go through your day-to-day life it doesn't seem like much happens.

But in retro-spect you can see that so much has changed and shaped you into a [hopefully] more mature person. A lot happens in a week, in a month, and especially in a year. I cannot wait to see what is in store in 2009. I'm READY!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm ready for 2009 too! We will both get pregnant!!!

When do you think you will test? I'm planning on testing New Year's Day. But maybe on New Year's Eve. I don't know yet...it's so tempting to test early!

Julie said...

It is nice not to have to deal with the ickiness on the holiday!

How true that we look forward in wonder, and look back and shake our heads. It's amazing to recognize what all has happened in the last year and be curious about what the new year will bring. I hope 2009 will be the best year yet!

Mel said...

Huh, curious to know what's up with your body. My PCOS messed me up so much, I could never rely on any sort of regularity in that department and I always felt like I was on a never ending roller coaster.
I really hope 2009 holds the child you guys have been praying for! Oh, the possibilities of a new year are so endless!!
*hugs*