Friday, November 7, 2008

Results........ FINALLY!

Okay so the nurse called me first thing this morning, apologizing profusely. I was very grateful that she called me first thing instead of waiting until this afternoon. My results are:

Progesterone- 16.4
HCG- 1739

Going back tomorrow (Sat.) to get blood drawn and make sure HCG is doubling and progesterone is either the same or higher. If it gets to 15 or less they want to do supplementation.

HCG looks great for 5 weeks! Let's hope they reach 3478 or more when I get my results Monday!!! And let's hope my progesterone rises just a wee bit! I hear, from my sources, that being on progesterone is NOT fun!

4 comments:

Ris said...

You "sources" made me laugh. haha

Father, I pray that Joy's baby is HEALTHY and that you help him/her to grow in perfection, and that you will help Joy to have a safe and uncomplicated pregnancy. Thank you! Amen!

Tasha Via said...

Wait a minute...I haven't been on here in a while and am I reading this right???? are you pregnant???? CONGRATAS!!!! So sorry I didn't read sooner! I am so excited for you! I just found out last weekend that 2 of my sister-in-laws are pregnant and due next June. Still nothing here...It is so hard somedays...but so excited for you!

Mel said...

haha... your sources are right, progesterone supplements SUCK. but, they are worth it so it evens out i reckon. :)
your numbers are great! i am praying for everything to continue good and healthy. gosh the first few weeks are such a beating... each week never moved so slowly in my entire life.
*hugs*

Joy said...

THANKS RIS!!!!!!!!!! I needed to read that prayer. I don't know why I'm freaking out so when my numbers looks fine. I think we place too much stock in them sometimes.

Mel, I hear ya!!! Time is dragging on!

Thanks, Tasha love!!!