Friday, October 31, 2008

The test results are in...

Well it's Halloween day! Daniel and I had a lot of errands to run today. We went to the bank, H.obby L.obby, few other stores. I told Daniel we have to go to the pharmacy and pick up a test. He was adamantly against it.

He told me it'd be a waste of money and time. But being a resourceful woman I went and got one anyway, not very hopeful but needing to know! I make a little spending money from church so I used that to get my tests.

And here are the results....










Dying to know, aren't you?
































A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited I'm shaking. Daniel isn't home right now and I don't know how I'll tell him. I think he might cry or laugh or something. He probably won't even believe it!!!!!!!

HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP THIS SECRET?! I want to tell the world!!!

I think it'd be fun to wait until Thanksgiving (make sure risk of miscarriage is pretty nil) and say, "I'm thankful for......... a new baby!"

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am so stinking excited I want to puke!

8 comments:

Hi, I'm Amber. said...

YAY!!! Praise God for this new little miracle! Congratulations!

Mel said...

Holy baby news!! So exciting, Joy. I am really thrilled for you. That is a DARK line, too. Mine was nice and dark like that. Makes the wait so worth it, right?
Praise God!!
*hugs*

Andrea said...

Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congratulations Sissy Poo! I just KNEW if you stopped trying, that it would happen. I had a feeling.

I can't believe you are going to have three kids!! I'm so excited that I am already looking for baby stuff for you!

Ris said...

I am so excited for you Joy! This is so wonderful! Wonder if you are adding a third princess or a young man to your family. Praying for a safe and healthy baby!

Monkey's Momma said...

Congrats!!!! Yeah for Joy!

Vixbil said...

Aaaaaaah I am so excited too and I haven't even met you in Real life not that that really matters for a minute
Praying for you to have a safe and happy pregnancy
xx

Steph said...

Congratulations!!! :D