Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pregnant or Not?! That is STILL the question!

I have not tested! I saw Vix' comment on my last post wondering about some sort of news and forgot to even mention anything!!! I've been trying to stay off the computer more, which means less blog-time.

Anywho, I don't have a test on hand. I'm picking one up tomorrow. Already 3 days late (if you count it being past midnight! HA!). Was due the 28th and here we are on the 31st.

So... *fingers crossed* I don't really read into symptoms so I am not going to list anything because it's just grasping for straws. BUT I will say this--- a few times I've gone to the restroom (TMI WARNING) I thought AF was starting and when I went to wipe it was just slick (told you it was TMI). EWCM! Like an abundance. No blood. Don't know what that means. It's been so long since I've had normal amounts of EWCM that I don't remember if I get that before AF or not. Not a good indicator of pregnancy but somewhat hopeful!


Sorry to keep everyone in suspense! Just wait a few more hours!!!