Friday, September 26, 2008

Oh... so I was supposed to test, right?

Yeah, I forgot. Don't even ask HOW I could forget! I have no idea how I forgot. In my sleep-deprived haze I didn't even realize it was testing time until my sister called this morning. I was eager to get up because someone was buying a desk off of craigslist and I wanted to be up and at least LOOK fresh and not blood-shot and fuzzy-haired.

I feel the witch is coming so I may as well not even waste a test. Will keep you updated. I'll probably break down and test tomorrow AM anyway. Because AF was due today and has not shown. My stress probably isn't helping!

As SOON as I know I WILL let y'all know! LOL! That much I do know!

Joy

1 comment:

Andrea said...

How could you forget!? Even I remembered that you were going to test this morning. lol

I sure hope you will get some good news tomorrow :-) I've been praying for you this whole cycle and I'll keep praying.