Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Not Positive

Well in my last post I mentioned how my darling husband wasn't being very cooperative. His back has been acting up REALLY bad. And it's not like a little muscle pull here and there. It's debilitatingly painful to the point he can't even lift the diaper bag. So obviously BDing is out of the question most of the time.

I'm really angry about it because I'm the one taking the fertility meds and I feel like I just WASTED my time and money. Maybe God will have a different plan. He can do anything He wants. But I'm not positive that this will be a positive ending this cycle. (Trying to work that reverse psychology thing--- does it work when you know that you're doing it?)

*SIGH*

4 comments:

Mel said...

Ah man, that sucks.
Is there a way for you to do all the "heavy lifting," so to speak, so he doesn't have to do much??
*hugs*

Ris said...

LOL at mels comment...I was thinking same thing. Actually my thought was more vulgar so decided to not post it. Sorry Honey! That must feel really discouraging! :-(

Andrea said...

Aww :-( That definitely puts a damper on things. I hope ya'll were able to work it out some so that maybe there is some hope this cycle.

Is Daniel going to the doctor or chiropractor? My L5 is out of place (permanently because of the curve), but going to the chiropractor has helped the pain so much and he was even able to get it back into place some so that it doesn't pinch the nerves in my legs. I will definitely add Daniel to my prayers because I can't imagine what it must be like for him to not even be able to lift anything.

Monkey's Momma said...

Been there, done that...my hubby has a bad back too! Kinda puts a damper on things.