Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Countdown is ON!

I'm roughly 4dpo and trying to not think into symptoms. Mostly because Clomid can give you preggo symptoms (like sore breasts, for example).

Now I don't know what I was thinking, but yesterday I tried doing a backward sommersault to show Butterfly because we were doing "gy-nasticks", as she calls it. Oh boy did I pull "something". It felt like my ovary was being ripped from my body. I guess it was a cyst?

I think the funniest part about the sommersault is watching a fat lady trying to roll around on the ground! My kids thought it was funny anyway...

I've got a few things up on Craigslist and I'm selling a microwave today!!! Hopefully they show up. I've had a lot of no-shows, much to my annoyance. We had to upgrade to a larger microwave (ours was TINY) because we have enormous dinner plates that don't fit. A sweet lady called to tell me she's been without one for 3 weeks and was eager to come pick mine up.

Yay for $20! I think Daniel and I are going to go out since it's been forever. That, or we'll finally take the kids to the apple orchard like I promised. Choices, choices...

So the funny thing about this lady coming by is that I cleaned my house and showered and got dressed. It's amazing what a little motivation can do, even though she'll only step into our foyer and not see my glistening countertops. It feels good to get a lot accomplished and feel all fresh and clean! In fact, I think I'll go finish some filing I was doing... Toodles!

6 comments:

Tasha Via said...

Hopefully we'll be able to take another test about a week later than ya'll=) I've been taking B6 every day to elongate that leuteal phase. We'll see what happens...

Mel said...

I love taking a shower and having a clean house, may be the aboslutely best feeling in the world!!! =)
I am going to be praying for you in the coming days, of course. Here's hoping this is the lucky one.
*hugs*

Andrea said...

I love your gymnastics story. A few months ago I took it in my head to do a cartwheel (for the first time since I was 12!). It was pretty bad... I ended up rolling on the floor too. lol Plus I definitely hurt several of my joints..including my hip. We're so old! ;-) I do hope you aren't still in pain though.

Julie said...

Have you ever sneezed and felt like your ovaries blew up? That is an awful feeling!

It is amazing what a shower can do. I hope the lady shows up for the microwave!

I just bought a Little Mermaid toddler bed for Emmy today off qcyardsales.com and the people delivered it this evening. They totally ripped me off.....I should've waited to see if the price came down. $50 for the dirty bed and and a crib mattress from 1987----um, yeah, the chick conveniently didn't include a pic of the mattress in the ad. BUT, $50 for Emmy to get out of Hannah's bed and get into her own room---that's worth it. Plus, I didn't have to go pick it up. And I can sell it at a garage sale when I'm done with it. I just needed an immediate solution to the sleeping arragements. Since we've moved in, Hannah and Emily about kill each other and scream at each other throughout the night cause they bug each other. And poor Hannah has to get up for school and Emmy has been sick. So yeah, it was worth the $50 even though the people were probably laughing at my foolishness after I paid them.

Ris said...

Oh annoying that you have had no shows! Craigslist sounds like a sweet way to make some extra cash. The city just came and picked up all of our crap- I am thrilled! Let us know if you and Daniel get to go on a date!

Ris said...

wait, so if youre 4 days post ovulation, your ticker is not right? (testing not as soon as it says, correct?)